- It is all-natural, no VOCs and has existed for hundreds of years, so it’s time tested.
- It is thin, so it is forgiving for sloppy painters and won’t get gloppy with multiple coats or layers.
- It distresses in a very authentic way.
- Because it doesn’t have the modern day additives that make paint adhere to smooth surfaces, it will resist certain finishes, creating an authentic “chippy” look.
- It has a depth of color and beautiful color variations due to the way it’s pigmented.
- It is the absolute best paint I know of for raw wood and porous surfaces, because it soaks in like a stain, but looks like a paint. This means it will never chip or wear away. There are pieces of furniture that are over 100 years old with the original milk paint still on them. That is durability!
- In powdered form, it has an indefinite shelf life, so this paint can be used once a decade and it will still be there waiting for you to use on your next project.
Come check it out. Consign to Design located at 10420 Kingston Pike Knoxville, TN
Thanks for looking! Have a blessed day!